Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Domain Dispute - Part 5

If you are looking for monetary damages and/or do not like the result you obtained via UDRP, your best option may be to file a lawsuit with respect to your trademark rights that have been infringed. This should be filed with the assistance of an attorney in a court that will have the best chance of enforcing your judgment against the other party.

No comments: